Monday, June 18, 2007

Blog in progress...life in progress

So I started this blog in thoughts that I would have more time to give...well, that hasn't happened. Life is quite busy and while I do have thoughts that I yearn to put down, there seems to be time for other things....other prioritites.

I do want to work more on this and share some of my day to day joys and struggles, but I will submit this to the Lord and He wills.

This evening was the first night of a series of 8 weeks for a Theology of the Body class at our local parish. I am overjoyed that our pastor has sanctioned this as I feel it is much needed. Tonight was a good session. The first one, so we will see where we go from here. I was asked to facilitate a small group; we had a good group of Ladies. It was interesting to see on Night 1 the already sides being drawn in subtle ways. I saw a hard-core/black-white/conversion which led to very strict clash with the one living with a boyfriend.

Yup, it could get interesting.

Just praying for seeds to be sown and charity come forth.

Lord, let your words and TRUTH settle into the hardest of hearts. May we all come closer to you in Divine Love.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.
Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

No comments: