Thursday, October 18, 2007
My Main Man
To follow the trend of including a video tribute to the DH, here's the one I thought was appropriate. We haven't seen the movie yet, but it's on our Netflix list. DH is anxiously awaiting it:)
1. Who is your man? "He, who refuses to be named"
2. How long have you been together? 2.3 years
3. How long did you date? 6 months courtship, 6 months engagement
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? Definitely him
6. Who said “I love you” first? He did...Nov. 18th, in an email:)
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Who sings better? Me
9. Who is smarter? I'm more book smart, but he is more hands-on/practical smart.
10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine. I keep it all inside till I can't stand it. Then the Green Monster appears.
11. Who does the laundry? Me
12. Who takes out the trash? He does.
13. Who sleeps on the right hand side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed (him), if you're in it (me)
14. Who pays the bills? We go over everything together. He is the primary breadwinner. My income is put into our savings.
15. Who is better with the computer? Him.
16. Who mows the lawn? N/A
17. Who cooks dinner? We cook together all meals. We enjoy it very much and work well together.
18. Who drives when you are together? Mostly him. I have stupid night vision that I worry about when driving in the dark.
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever gets to the wallet faster. Doesn't really matter, though.
20. Who is most stubborn? Tie
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Him, hands down.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Tie. We live in the middle of each, so we travel once a month and rotate between them.
23. Who kissed who first? He made the first move. First attempt was New Years Day on a beach while visiting with his family. However, I fell into the sand...yup, I sure did. Which was good because it broke the tension:) In actuality, the official first kiss took place a few days later on my birthday. We were watching a football game on TV.
24. Who asked who out? I initiated the email contact and suggested we meet (a month and a half after emailing started), and he suggested where to meet up. Weird how God works there. I always made fun of people who met online and said I wouldn't make the first move.
25. Who Proposed? He did right outside my favorite perpetual adoration chapel.
26. Who is more sensitive? He's more sensitive; I'm more emotional, if that makes sense.
27. Who has more friends? We share.
28. Who has more siblings? I do. I am the oldest of 3. He has one sister.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? He is the head of our family.
I am tagging anyone who wants to play. I will not put pressure on any selected group of you to play. But I hope you let me know if you do.
H/T to Esther...again:)