Thursday, December 20, 2007

Busy Busy

Yesterday left little time for blogging. We had deadlines to meet at work, a staff Advent Luncheon (which was wonderful!), a friend over for dinner, and an overnight houseguest. So definitely a little busy.

We have the Men's group this evening that DH does. He mentors the male University students in our Catholic Campus Ministry. This evening they will be watching this movie:


I've been given permission to stay since it's just a movie night and not "Man Time." Normally I head over to a friend's house for some girl time on Thursday evenings, but everybody is packing and getting ready to travel.

During the movie, my plan is to get the laundry done and get us packed and ready to leave tomorrow after work.

Prayers that I can finish my last little tasks!

No comments: