Monday, January 28, 2008
E is for...
Thanks to Esther for bestowing on me this sweet award!
The rules: By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded…
My daily perusals:
1. Esther at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii for some sweet spiritual reflections, devotions, and encouragement, all with the Aloha touch.
2. E at Honeysuckle Run for letting me keep up with a dear college friend and her family.
3. The Whapsters at the Shrine for being Catholic Nerds in the best sense of the term.
4. Jackie at Catholic Mom of 10 for "being neither liberal or conservative...just Catholic," and a wonderful mama of 10!
5. Antonia at Antonia's World Returns for being a strong catholic witness in the secular sphere of medicine.
(*Antonia's blog is invitation only, so you won't be able to view the blog without an invite. Just send her an email request:)
6. Margaret at Minnesota Mom for being so witty, honest, and fresh. Margeret is truly a "pearl of great price."
7. Karen of Karen Edmisten for being the kind of blogger you read and feel like she is a sister of the heart.
8. Thorn of A Thorn in the Pew for being real and frank and the kind who calls you to be a better version of yourself.
9. Fr. Z at WDTPRS for keeping everybody up to speed with the doings of Rome, the world, and the Extraordinary Form of the Mass.
10. Fr. Dwight at Standing on My Head because "any scene...can be more clearly and freshly seen if it is seen upside down." --G.K.Chesterton
So those are the top ten blogs that I check first each day. First among many:)