Friday, March 28, 2008

A Meme

Saw this at Esther's and I really liked it because of the last one:)

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


What I was doing 10 years ago:
Getting into trouble, pre "re-version"

Five things on my To Do List today: (not in any particular order)
1. Clean out fridge and pantry
2. Make grocery list
3. Do a load of laundry
4. Attend Friend's Wedding Rehearsel
5. Attend Friend's Rehearsel Dinner

Snacks I enjoy:
Chips and Salsa, Cheese, Fruits

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off our mortgage;
Buy a Farm with lots of acreage;
Invite parents' to live on said farm with our family;
Purchase books and films for our family library;
Give much more to our favorite religious orders and other charities!


Three of my bad habits:
1. Impatience and being sassy about it.
2. Interruppting when I get excited.
3. Judging others.

Five places I have lived:
1. Virginia
2. Florida
3. Ohio
4. Austria
5. Washington D.C.

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. File Clerk
2. Library Supervisor
3. Teaching Assistant
4. Case Manager for homeless youth
5. Parish Secretary

Five people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):

Jackie

Antonia

Kim

Kimberly

E





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will get round to it honest!