Some inner desires and urges...
1. I've got the urge to defy our homeowner's association and plant a garden anyways.
2. Fly in one of those little planes (I want to say "micro-lights") like in Fly Away Home.
3. Sell everything we have and move to Rome, so DH can pursue a Ph.D. in Patristics.
4. Buy a Farm and homestead.
5. Get all the books on my Amazon wish list.
6. Learn to sew, so I can pretty dresses for the girls. [Inspired by Kristen]
7. Give in to my pregnancy cravings for Mexican food everyday.
8. Spring clean...again. This time in my DH's office, aka: The cave.
9. Watch Hockey and eat ice cream. (Really am doing this tonight, thanks to this website.)
10. Put in a few more shelves in closets to help get things organized before little girl's arrival.
H/T to Kimberly
This one was fun to think and mull over; if you feel inspired to do so, please do!