Monday, August 4, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more Daybook entries!

Outside my Window…is heat. It's Florida in August, it's hot!

I am thinking…about recent prayer intentions that have come my way and plan to incorporate them into our intentions to pray for during labor.

I am thankful for…a sweet Catholic pro-life doctor who has our best physical and spiritual interests at heart.

From the kitchen…For lunch: either chicken salad sandwiches or baked potatoes (still can't decide). For dinner: garden salad, pasta with garlic,tomatoes, and parmesan.

I am creating…menu plans for the next few weeks.

I am going…to the grocery store a little later this morning.

I am wearing…denim bermuda shorts, white blouse, and brown flip flops.

I am readingThe Secrets of Jesuit Breadmaking, Lorna Doone, and Becoming a Father.

I am hoping…that I can get a few more things done around the house since I've been sick for the past few days.

I am hearing…OAR

Around the house…all I see are projects! *rubs hands together with glee*

One of my favorite things…getting letters in the mail from my friends who are religious sisters.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…watching and waiting for little one to arrive.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you…

39 Weeks






2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Aren't you lovely?!!

I own The Secrets Of Jesuit Breadmaking! A delightful compilation...

JRH said...

WOW! You've got the full term look going on (and quite a beautiful dress too!) I'm super praying for you! You will be with us tomorrow!