Thursday, December 4, 2008

Books, books and more books

I have to say that I really enjoy Jessica's blog. She is so wonderful about sharing resources, great pictures, and fun Catholic family times. Recently she posted about BookCloseouts.com offering a special promotion on Christmas books and free shipping on orders over $35.

I checked it out yesterday and cross-referenced my Amazon wish list with BookCloseouts.com. I was able to get 11 books for just over $36; this was with the free shipping (easily saved 7 bucks) and most were Christmas books or were also on sale (which saved me close to 90 dollars!)

Seriously you should check this site out if you haven't already. Definitely compare though. There were a few they had that Amazon also had and Amazon's were cheaper. Do the math and the research to save BIG!

They also have an associate program which can earn you 20% commission. I've included Jessica's link above so she will receive that discount should anyone click and buy:)

1 comment:

Jessica Gordon said...

Awww!! You are SOOO Sweet!! Thanks!!

I am so glad that you were able to save on some books! :)

Have a wonderful and blessed Advent!

Oh, and by the way, I *love* the new background you have on your blog, it's beautiful! God Bless!