Monday, January 26, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Monday, January 26th, 2009

Outside my window...dark and cool.

I am thinking...that I will be taking a nap later as it is too early after a long and late night.

I am thankful for...phones. It has been so nice to stay in touch with some folks lately.

From the kitchen...

Monday: Haluska, applesauce
Tuesday: Homemade soup, bread
Wednesday: Baked chicken, green beans, salad, bread
Thursday: leftovers for me since DH is with Men's group
Friday: Veggie stir fry and fried rice

I am wearing...mismatched pj's.

I am creating...a cup of tea to soothe my sore throat.

I am going...to make breakfast shortly.

I am reading...Morning Prayer from the Liturgy of the Hours.

I am hoping...Pearl takes a long nap...so I can take a nap.

I am hearing...cars on their way to work, Pearl playing with a toy and her hiccups.

Around the house...is laundry to be done, books to be put away in a new bookcase, and chores to be completed.

One of my favorite things...baby curls.

A few plans for the rest of the week: OCF on Wednesday, meeting up with a friend on Tuesday, de-cluttering some hot spots, writing letters.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Good Morning!

No comments: