Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday

I was privileged to attend the March for Life when I lived in Washington D.C. 4 years ago. I helped chaperone our students during the Youth Mass and the March. It was a moving experience to say the least.

This year, I am home with my family unable to go, but very much praying for those that are there and those like us, who are home watching on EWTN.


Lord, I pray for those who believe that killing the unborn is a "right." May their hearts be changed.

Lord, I pray for those women who believe that killing the child in their womb is their only "option." May their hearts be opened to your love.

Lord, I pray for those lawmakers and politicians who make it their mission to keep abortion legal and on demand. May they see the TRUTH that human life is sacred and to be protected.

Lord, I pray for the men, women, and children who strive to live the pro-life message everyday and in all circumstances. May they be a peaceful witness of LIFE.

Amen.




No comments: