Monday, February 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Monday, February 2nd, 2009

Outside my window...a little cloudy and cool.

I am thinking...that Pearl is growing too fast, and I need to get some more outfits a size up.

I am thankful for...DH being home. It seemed like his business trip took forever.

From the kitchen...

Monday: Leftover pulled pork sandwiches and coleslaw
Tuesday: Easy Peasy Pasta
Wednesday: Baked Chicken, salad, veggie
Thursday: leftovers for me (DH with Men's group)
Friday: Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese, salad, veggie

I am wearing...my Steelers shirt:)

I am creating...a to-do list for the week

I am going...to the bank and the consignment shop later today

I am reading...the Office of Readings for the Feast of the Presentation

I am hoping...to snag some time this week and work on my project for OCF. Lots of research to do!

I am hearing...the washer

Around the house...weekend clutter to be put away

One of my favorite things...watching Steelers football with my DH

A few plans for the rest of the week: Grab some more onesies a size bigger for Pearl, work on OCF project, work on Campus Ministry newsletter, finish flower cut-outs for friend's baby shower, scrub floors, help DH get ready for school weekend

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Countess Golovine by Elisabeth Louise Vigee Le Brun

(I saw this while watching Sister Wendy's Complete Collection and something about her expression is so sweet. It's stuck in my head:)

No comments: