Monday, February 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Monday, February 16th, 2009

Outside my window...cloudy and cool.

I am thinking...that the hot summer like weather is on the way.

I am thankful for...the Sacrament of Penance.

From the kitchen...

Monday: Dinner with the in-laws
Tuesday: Chicken Stir-fry
Wednesday: Slow Cooker Beef Stew, salad, pears drizzled in chocolate
Thursday: leftovers for me (DH with Men's group)
Friday: Pasta Primavera, salad, garlic bread

I am wearing...green polo, denim skirt, sandals

I am creating...notes for my presentation.

I am going...with DH to his doctor's appt. today.

I am reading...Prove it. Church. by Amy Welborn. Also for the presentation and a wonderful read. These books are aimed at teens and I'm quite impressed. I plan to get this series to have in our family library.

I am hoping...that the Dr. visit today is worthwhile.

I am hearing...ticking clock.

Around the house...DH's laundry from his business trip, piles of books that I'm using for research, Pearl's toys.

One of my favorite things...watching little one in the early AM hours as she sighs and snuggles into me in her sleep.

A few plans for the rest of the week: DH's doctor visit today, Pearl's 6 mos. was rescheduled to Tues., OCF on Wed., help with Campus Ministry meal on Friday, check out an RV show on Saturday, and make progress with presentation research.


No comments: