Monday, March 30, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Monday, March 30th, 2009

Outside my window...sun is just coming up.

I am thinking...that I feel good about my to-do lists for this week and next week.

I am thankful for...my Faith.

From the kitchen...

Monday: Beans and Rice with a green salad
Tuesday: Pasta Night
Wednesday: "Hamburger Mess" over noodles, asparagus, apples
Thursday: Leftovers (DH with Men's group)
Friday: Salmon, rice, peas

I am wearing...pj's still.

I am creating...my Easter grocery list.

I am going...to the dollar store later to pick up some Easter treats.

I am reading...Real Learning by Elizabeth Foss

I am hoping...that I can keep going in my Spring Cleaning endeavors. Two rooms down!

I am hearing...the baby monitor, but no baby. She's still sleeping.

Around the house...is organization at work.

One of my favorite things...canvas bags. I'm thinking about purchasing a few to use for errands and such.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Dollar store today, post office on Tues., OCF on Wed., spring cleaning throughout the week, DH has class this weekend, and in-laws visit on Sunday.

A Picture Thought I Am Sharing:

DH turns in his remaining papers this upcoming weekend. If he does well, he will be set for graduation with his Masters this May. Hurray, we're almost there!

No comments: