Monday, May 4, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Monday, May 4, 2009

Outside my window...daylight is beginning to take over.

I am thinking...about what needs to get eaten in the fridge. We seem to have a plethora of leftovers.

I am thankful for...another friend's baby being baptized this weekend!!

From the kitchen...leftovers.

I am wearing...green tee and pink pjs bottoms.

I am creating...to-do piles.

I am going...to walgreens and then the post office today.

I am reading...Books on hold till after this weekend.

I am hoping...to get through the laundry piles.

I am hearing...the washer, Pearl playing on the floor near me, DH on a conference call, and the fan running.

Around the house...are remnants of tools used yesterday. The water heater in our rental property went caput and water leaked everywhere! DH was up late working on that; I have lots of towels to wash.

One of my favorite things...Stanley Cup Playoffs. Go Pens!

A few plans for the rest of the week: return a too big swimtop for Pearl, pack for the week, get house back in order, DH GRADUATES!!!

A Picture Thought I Am Sharing:


No comments: