Monday, June 8, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window ...Currently bright and sunny, but with the promise of rain in the afternoon.

***

I am listening to...the washer with diaper laundry, DH working in his office, and Pearl asleep for the moment.

***

To Live the Liturgy...Had the opportunity to go to Confession this past Saturday. Always interesting with that particular priest, but God is good and I'm feeling the grace.

***

To be Fit and Happy...Hoping to get some pool time in this week if we can avoid the rain spells. Also plans for some long morning walks.

***

I am thankful for...good communication with DH about this lack of sleep with Pearl and how it is affecting all aspects of our famimly life. We think if we can get a plan together and be consistent, we might make some better progress.

***


From the kitchen ...Never did have that baking day due to the sleeping freeze, but I have some aging zucchini that looks promising for zucc. bread later today.

***

I am wearing ...brown flowy skirt and a blue tank. Standard for Monday chore's.

***

I am creating ...a shopping list for later today.

***

I am reading...through the Anne of Green Gables series. I always read through it at least once a year:)

***

I am hoping and praying ...for much needed sleep.

***

On Keeping Home ... making a list of our home projets to be undertaken this summer.

***

One of my favorite things ...finding old magazines at the library. Such fun!

***

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Continue watching the Penguins in the Stanley Cup Final. (Hopefully they can pull out a win this Tuesday and force a 7th game.) Check out the new Goodwill that just opened up the street. Get to visit with my dear friend Sr. Stella Maris on her first home visit in two years!!

***

Picture thought:

This is the June page from the Christmas calendar we made for our parents. Gotta love photo manager:)


No comments: