Monday, July 20, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window ...sun just coming up.

***

I am listening to...coffee brewing and Pearl playing next to my desk.

***

To Live the Liturgy...Was able to go to Confession on Saturday. Sweet!

***

To be Fit and Happy...walks, swim time and dance party--whatever the weather dictates.

***

I am thankful for...the Joy-Filled Marriage Seminar we have been facilitating. Finished our last session yesterday. We had a few couples unable to continue the program halfway through, but to see the faces of those that remained. It's like they Got It! "This is what I want for our marriage!" Wow! What an amazing sight to see.

***


From the kitchen ...

Monday: Hamburger Mess with Green Beans and rolls
Tuesday: Haluska with Bacon and a side of applesauce
Wednesday: Date Night; I'm still deciding...
Thursday: Leftovers for me, Men's group for DH
Friday: Pasta Marinara and green beans

***

I am wearing ...still in Pj's.

***

I am creating ...order in our home and peace in my soul as inspired by my current reading selection.

***

I am reading...Graced and Gifted by Kimberly Hahn.

***

I am hoping for...some reprieve from the summer rains.

***

On Keeping Home ... kitchen projects this week.

***

One of my favorite things ...Play dates.


***

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Playdate today, Campus Ministry functions, visiting with friends from out of town, including a Baby Shower for them this weekend!

No comments: