Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Anniversarial Highlights and Thoughts



Getting Married in August...in Florida...well, it's HOT.



Public Kiss? Awkward. Thinking, "I hope I don't fall off this step."



Whew! We're Married!



Favorite Flowers by the cake--Orange Roses and Sunflowers.



Friends from College: Liz (who is now Sr. Stella Maris, DLJC), Shelley (currently working in D.C.), and Anne (whose wedding we will be attending this Saturday!)



Thank you for putting up with my sillyness and being silly with me.



Thank you for your gift of self, for praying with me for the gift of children, and rejoicing in the gift that is our daughter.



Three years today:) You are my best friend, my ezer; you bring me closer to Jesus everyday by your witness and prayers. You are an amazing father and husband. Thank you for making me laugh, poking me to get out of my comfort zone, and not letting me walk away.



Here's praying for many more years to come, my sweet!



2 comments:

Kim said...

Pretty sure my monitor is melting from the sweetness factor here, lol. Happy Anniversary!! :D

Unknown said...

Deo Gratias!