Monday, September 28, 2009

Zucchini Muffins

As today was Grocery Shopping in the morning and Baking Day in the afternoon, our agenda included making Zucchini Muffins!

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, but it was a lot of fun.

I put on my Grandma's yellow apron and put a smaller pink one on Pearl (had to roll it up so it wouldn't drag on the floor). Then I put a towel down near my work area but still out of the way. Some toys went down and Pearl happily settled to play. She kept flipping the apron up and flapping it a bit. Too silly. I grated some zucchini for her dish and handed it to her.

She would eat a little raw zucchini and then give some to her toys; then she would take some out and put it on the towel and then put it back in the bowl...over and over.

Thankfully this allowed time for me to mix everything up and pop them in the oven. They turned out great! Very tasty and I couldn't even tell that they were Gluten-Free. Pearl really enjoyed hers and I hope she enjoys more tomorrow for breakfast.

No comments: