Monday, February 22, 2010

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window ... Still dark and cool, but the sun will soon be up.

***

I am listening to... a few sirens outside and sounds that indicate Pearl is starting to awake.

***

To Live the Liturgy...Mass on Wednesday and a few Lenten activities.

***

To be Fit and Happy...Hopefully some clear days for some long walks, some playground time, and possibly some workout videos for me.

***

I am thankful for...some sleep.

***


From the kitchen ...

Monday: Potato-Chip Chicken, Homefries and Veggies
Tuesday: Pasta Night
Wednesday: Baked Chicken, salad, rice, green beans.
Thursday: Hearty Hamburger Soup with Grilled Cheese
Friday: Baked Mac 'n' Cheese with Veggies
Saturday: Spaghetti
Sunday: Slow Cooker Scramble


***

I am wearing...still in Pj's

***

I am creating ...Lenten Cleaning Plans.

***

I am reading...The Family Manager Takes Charge; another domestic find.

***

I am hoping for...some time to catch up on reading.

***

On Keeping Home ... Finalizing my Lenten Cleaning Plan and getting right into it.

***

One of my favorite things ... getting up a little earlier than the others and getting my game plan together for the day.

***

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Toddler Storytime, Playdate on Friday, Annual meeting with our financial advisor, house hunting on Friday, Conference on Saturday.

***

A photo I'm sharing:

Now I'm definitely not this perky when cleaning, but I do like to dress up with a favorite apron and get to business.




No comments: