Thursday, March 25, 2010

Small Successes

FaithButton

1. I took a load to Goodwill yesterday and I'm still working on creating more bags to either toss or donate. Basically I look around our Condo. and see clutter. This amazes me since we really don't have a lot of stuff. I need to come up with better organization and display so it soothes my soul instead of making me reach for a trash bag.

2. Pearl and I made blueberry muffins today for the feast of the Annunciation. She helped put the liners in the pan and helped me stir the batter. Now she's enjoying her afternoon snack. It's really funny watching her pick the blueberries out of the muffin and eat them. I also offered her milk in her sippy cup. She's not quite sold on it yet. I wonder if it's too thick. She takes a drink and then signs that she wants "Mommy milk" and not "Cup milk."

3. I checked my receipt at the grocery store and found an error. So we went back in and got them to fix it. We saved about 31 bucks today at the store. Not bad, but still motivated to get better.

No comments: