Friday, March 12, 2010

Unexpected Places

Pearl has a cache of hiding places throughout our small Condo. The latest I've discovered was when I cleaned out the coffee pot and found potato chips.

She had a string cheese earlier today and then all of the sudden it disappeared. I knew she didn't finish it that fast, so I started looking all around since I didn't want to find cheese days later. I asked DH if she came into his office at all with her cheese, but he said no. I checked all her usual places, but nothing.

Then she casually walks up behind me and peeks in to see what I'm doing. I turn and look down at her and she's just standing there with cheese in hand munching away. Looking at me like, "Where you looking for this?" Stink! That means there is a hidey hole somewhere that I haven't found yet.

No comments: