Sunday, March 13, 2011

Prayer Request

Would you say a prayer for Tori?  She is my cousin who was in a car accident on Friday.  She was hit by a truck while crossing the street (incident is under investigation) and suffered broken ribs and a broken pelvis.  A long road to recovery is ahead for her, so prayers are much appreciated.

Thank You!

Update:  She is doing much better than initially expected!  She was released home this week and will become lots of physical therapy.  Still a long road, but her spirits are up and she is surrounded by a lot of love.  Thank you for your prayers!

5 comments:

Jeni said...

oh that's awful. I will definitely say a prayer!

antonia said...

oh gosh that is really really horrible.
A broken pelvis is pretty bad.

:-(

So sorry to hear that

will say a prayer for her
xxxxx

Kim said...

Absolutely praying.

domenicoandsonia said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I will be praying.

Kim said...

I think I saw the newspaper article about this. Praise God she's doing better!

Continued prayers for her and also for you!