Sunday, March 18, 2012

Naptime

My other three are resting this afternoon and while I'm fighting a sinus infection and should also be resting, my heart craved a little "alone" time to re-group.  I have spent some time catching up on my favorite blogs, checking sports scores, and enjoying the quiet.  I hope to get a little more time soon to write letters.  A few good friends have new babies to celebrate and I can't wait to check in with them!!

New photo's to come soon.  We spent some time with family the past few weeks, battled colds and viruses, and Princess is now sitting all by herself unassisted.  She still is crawling backwards:)  She also received a jumper thing that she LOVES bouncing in.  Pearl is such a fan that they can play more together now.

We planted a garden and it is really taking off.  So far the deer have stayed out.  The warm/hot weather is on the way so it's time to get all the summer clothes out and ready to go.

I'm only 5 lbs away from my goal weight.  Wahoo!!  I'm hoping to keep toning and feeling good...once I get over this sinus infection.

I'm on Pinterest now getting lots of ideas for what I want to do for our entry-way.  There is nothing there and it is seriously bugging me everytime I walk in.  Definitely does not speak the welcome I want it to.  We'll get there. 

God Bless!


No comments: