Monday, July 2, 2007

Holiday

We just got back from visiting my mother this past weekend. A tough weekend, but glad that we were able to go. I remarked on our drive back how drained I felt. Truly, in just being there in the situation, as it is, was so exhausting.

So now we are home, but my husband's parents are visiting our area for a week. So balancing between work and ministry obligations and the family in town. Should be fun though! I really do enjoy the month of July. Although, I think August and October are my favorites.

I hope to get some more images/pictures up soon. But due to the summer trips, not sure how soon that can be done.

In the meantime, I did have the chance to see the movie, Ratatouille, over the weekend with my mother and sister. We highly enjoyed it, and I recommend this movie to others as well. But if you won't take my word for it... Here's another review

1 comment:

JD said...

Nicole, I am very much looking forward to seeing Ratoutiolle