Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Just because

It's been raining off an on all day here in Florida and I'm axious to go home to see the DH who has been in Pittsburgh all week. So something to take my mind off the wait. Up for grabs, if it strikes your fancy:)

What is your occupation? Parish secretary, aka: "Father's Professional Greeter"

What color are your socks right now? not wearing socks

What are you listening to right now? Spirit FM, via satelite feed

What was the last thing that you ate? handful of carrots

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? a spring green

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? a parishoner

How old are you today? 24

Favorite drink? water with a slice of lemon

What is your favorite sport to watch? college baseball, college football, professional football, professional hockey

Have you ever dyed your hair? yes--in High School. My best friend has red hair, and I've always loved it, so I dyed to pull out the red undertones in my hair.

What was the last random act of kindness you did for a stranger? I let someone into my lane of traffic

Do you have any pets? Nope, but say some prayers that I can convince the DH.

Favorite food? Mexican, Tex-Mex, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Italian, Polish, Hungarian

What was the last movie you watched? Heroes-1st season.

Favorite day of the year? Any of my name days or special feast days

What do you do to vent anger? Throw things at the floor

What was your favorite toy as a child? A handmade babydoll from Grandma.

What is your favorite, fall or spring? FALL

Hugs or kisses? Yes, please

Cherries or Blueberry? Blueberries

When was the last time you cried? yesterday

What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, laundry hampers, computer equipment, dust, barbell, storage tubs

What did you do last night? Did dishes, helped a friend, listened to a book on tape, talked with the husby

Favorite smells? DH, campfire smell, vanilla, leather

What inspires you? the witness of the saints

What are you afraid of? heights, snakes and lizards, bad things happening to me or those I love knowing that our souls weren't prepared. GET TO CONFESSION!

Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese

Number of keys on your key ring? 8

Favorite day of the week? Wednesday--Date Night:)

Favorite holidays? Thanksgiving, Christmas, Name Days

Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Yup

Do you snore? nope

What do you think of reality TV? No thank you.

What scent do you wear? Vanilla spray by Bath and BodyWorks

Do you sing in the shower? sometimes

Ever been bungee jumping? nope

Any secret talents? Well if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret

What's your ideal vacation spot? mountains out west, with lots of snow,and a hot tub

Can you swim? yes

Do you have any siblings, if so how many? Yes a younger sister and brother.

What are you allergic to? every form of grass on the planet

Do you cry at weddings? not in the past, yes to the weddings I've gone to this year

How do you like your eggs? Fried over hard or scrambled

What time is it? 3:03pm

Do you have a nickname? several

Do you prefer baths or showers? If the tub has recently been cleaned, then I'll take a bath, but mostly showers

Are you afraid of the dark? Not really if it's quiet. If its dark and there are weird noises, then yes!

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? thank the Lord, no.

What are you wearing? black skirt with hot pink flowers, black shirt, and hot pink sweater

Are you a heavy sleeper? Nope

What color are your eyes? Green

Can you play any instruments? I used to be able to play the piano.

Do you like camping? YES

Do you wear nail polish? only on my toes, if at all.


1 comment:

EC Gefroh said...

Oh I love Puerto Rican food! Actually, I love all the foods on your list.