Friday, January 4, 2008

A Birthday Meme

Today is my birthday, so I decided to take a leisurely day. Hence, the meme. Enjoy and please feel free to take and do yourself. This is an open "Tag."

1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?
Well, the story is that I was set to be named Natalie, my mother's favorite name, but they got a cat first and named her Natalie...so I got their second favorite name.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
This afternoon when a man was very nasty and rude to me on the phone. I'm not a crier, but he was very mean!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's passable.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
We're not thinking about meat right now.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
In utero.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I'd hope so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I used to, but praise God I'm getting better.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
You couldn't pay me enough.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
We're not talking about cereal either.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Only in Christ.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM ?
Ice cream, we can talk about--Butter Pecan, Natural Vanilla, Gold Medal Ribbon.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their expression.

15. RED OR PINK?
Hot Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
I have a habit of interupting that I'm working on...I just get excited:)

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My bestest friend, Sr. Giovanna Marie.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey pants with white pinstripes, and black leather loafers.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A mexican potato casserole that a friend made for me. So far it's staying down.

2o. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Truth 103.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Regular Green.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
(pre-baby)clean laundry, campfire smoke, leather. (with babe) not much!

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
a parishioner

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Very much so!!!!!!!!

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
baseball, hockey, football.

26. HAIR COLOR?
brown

27. EYE COLOR?
green

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No

29. FAVORITE FOOD?
Everyday is different.

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Pride and Prejudice.

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
red shirt under a black sweater.

33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter.

34. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.

35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
The only sweet thing we can stomach is vanilla ice cream right now.

36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
A Mother's Rule of Life

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
we don't have one.

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Nothing.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
The waves at the beach, the silence in a forest, loved ones voices, laughter.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Polska.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not really.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Portsmouth, Virginia.


1 comment:

EC Gefroh said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful and blessed day.