This past Friday one of my co-workers scanned in our ultrasound pictures, so I decided to upload a few for your viewing pleasure and my continued amazement.
The first picture of the babe--upside down.
2) Babe was faced inward, so this was the babe's back with hands up by the head...which is exactly how my DH sleeps.
3) This is a profile shot, in which the technician zoomed in the heartbeat.
4) I wrote about the babe being very active...this shot confirmed that. The babe is doing a backbend! You can see the spine and ribs twisted backward. Crazy!
5) The babe is rolling over and the technician turned this one into a 3-D/4-D (not sure what it's technically called)
6) This is our favorite because you see the babe with his/her hands up to the mouth. Sucking thumbs? or mini-pope with praying hands and a zucchetta?