Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook

H/T to ebeth for posting this.

Peggy has started this little meme. Check out the original post.




Outside My Window ... I am watching the trees flutter in the breeze and the cars drive by
***
I am thinking ... about what I have to do this afternoon when I get off of work to prepare for dinner guests
***
I am thankful for ... the gift of Faith and the graces to respond to the Lord's call
***
From the kitchen ... there is a flurry of cooking for guests tonight, Men's group tomorrow, and then packing up items needed for vacation
***
I am wearing ... blue maternity top with brown slacks and the most comfortable shoes I own
***
I am co-creating ... a baby...who is very active and kicking up a storm in my right set of ribs. Does she think they are monkey bars to hang on>
***
I am going ... to the grocery store this afternoon
***
I am reading ... A Labor of Love by Agnes Penny, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling, A Guide to Self-Sufficiency by John Seymour
***
I am hoping ... more like dreaming... about us living on a homestead
***
I am hearing ... the Mass on Spirit 90.5
***
Around the house ...are baby things that need to be put away and lots of "projects" for us to work on as we prepare
***
One of my favorite things ...laying in a hammock when the sun is shining to keep you warm, but there is a cool breeze which makes it just right
***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Basically get us all packed ready to leave on Saturday morning for our vacation and continue to research the places we want to see
***
Here is a picture thought I am sharing ...


Dinner Plans for tonight:)



No comments: