Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spiritual Companion

A friend recommended this book to me after I mentioned that I had a hard time finding spiritual reading to walk with during pregnancy. Most books focus on the physical changes of the mother and development of the child. Any books I came across with any spiritual focus were lacking somewhat.

I'm in the middle of A Spiritual Companion for Expectant Mothers by Agnes Penny and LOVING it!



This is a wonderful book with a genuine Catholic focus and foundation. Truly, if you are looking for a good companion book, gift for an expectant mother, or to leave in a chapel somewhere...definitely one to check out.

Interview with the author, Mrs. Penny

To purchase:
Catholic Free Shipping
Amazon

Mrs. Penny has also written a companion for the Vocation of Motherhood

No comments: