Friday, August 8, 2008

Daily Walks

We saw the doc yesterday who confirmed that things haven't progressed to where they need to be. I have officially been given the go ahead to "tucker myself out" by walking more, swimming, and other activites. So on the agenda today is a quick trip to the store for flour and yeast and then off to find bread pans and an extension cord.

(The cord is not for my bread making activities but rather for vacuuming out the car.)

I think this weekend we'll head to the Mall for a few laps. I love walking outside but with the August heat I can't for long before I get dehydrated. So the Mall it is!

Other plans for the weekend include watching the Olympics kick off. Go USA!!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Many, many prayers from me to you. I'll especially ask OL of Guadalupe to help you out.

Allison said...

One of mine was born on the 10th...

Thinking of you and your miracle moment. God bless!

JRH said...

The 11th it is (I think!) Congrats! God bless you with your new treasure!