1. Yesterday was a crazy busy kind of day. DH is in school this weekend and trying to catch up on schoolwork,so I was on call to help with ministry obligations. Pearl is teething something fierce and yesterday was rough.
2. Her teething has been going on for over two months...and no teeth yet. This is seriously frustrating.
3. She rotates between very happy and smiley to very unhappy and cranky. There is no in between.
4. I'm not getting enough sleep, so that has become the number one priority. Everything else can wait...seriously.
5. It was in the 20's last night. That's crazy for Florida. But I love it! I really do want to move where there are seasons. There is such a rhythm that I love.
6. I looked through photo albums recently and saw myself in my college years. Good times thinking back, but I was really checking out my clothes...wondering if I still have that stuff.
7. We are in a menu-planning dilemma. DH has been having tummy issues with ulcers and reflux and I'm now on no-dairy. I've determined that was causing Pearl's rashes. So now what do I cook? I can't use tomato products for him and I can't use cheese for me....it's like saying, "and no more happiness!"