Monday, February 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Monday, February 9th, 2009

Outside my window...bright and sunny and on the way into the 70s.

I am thinking...about the recent news about the Legionaires of Christ. We know several people involved with them and how devastated they are. Prayers for God's will to be done and healing to come about.

I am thankful for...tylenol for teething babes.

From the kitchen...

Monday: Pork Chops, mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy, salad, broccoli
Tuesday: Easy Peasy Pasta
Wednesday: Baked Chicken, salad, veggie
Thursday: leftovers for me (DH with Men's group)
Friday: Split Pea Soup and Fresh Bread

I am wearing...well, will be wearing: denim skirt, red nursing top, sandals

I am creating...notes for my presentation.

I am going...to the post office later today to mail a book for paperbackswap.

I am reading...Catholicism and Fundamentalism by Karl Keating. It's for the presentation, but it is really interesting!

I am hoping...that Pearl's teeth erupt soon.

I am hearing...silence.

Around the house...cases of oil still in my dining room. DH is supposed to work on the truck this weekend and FINALLY move those boxes:)

One of my favorite things...spending time with a friend who is expecting. She is due in a few weeks and it was so special to watch her belly move while we were talking.

A few plans for the rest of the week: OCF on Wednesday, Pearl's 6 mos. Dr. visit on Thursday, friend visit on Friday, help with sound ministry on Saturday, and just enjoy family time....oh yeah! and get to confession!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Pearl grabbed the edge of the blanket and started rolling the other way and ended all tangled up. Couldn't resist taking a pic of my "burrito baby."

No comments: