Monday, March 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Saybook

FOR TODAY Monday, March 23rd, 2009

Outside my window...still cloudy from the rain this morning.

I am thinking...that we'll be staying close to home this week.

I am thankful for...pretty flowers on my desk.

From the kitchen...

Monday: Baked Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Broccoli and Lemonade
Tuesday: Pasta Night
Wednesday: Slow Cooker Beef Strogonaff, Green Beans
Thursday: Chili, Rice and Cornbread
Friday: Dinner Out

I am wearing...long denim skirt, purple and white striped tee and a white ribbon in my hair.

I am creating...Lists...always.

I am going...to make zucchini bread tomorrow.

I am reading...Tis Herself by Maureen O'Hara. Interesting read about the golden age of Hollywood. One of my favorite films is The Quiet Man:)

I am hoping...that Pearl gets a good nap today.

I am hearing...Pearl whining since I took a piece of paper away from her.

Around the house...spring cleaning continuum.

One of my favorite things...the smell of oranges.

A few plans for the rest of the week: A few errands, OCF on Wed., dinner out on Friday, and a meeting on Saturday.

A Picture Thought I Am Sharing:



No comments: