Friday, April 3, 2009

7 Quick Takes

1. We heard from my mama, that they got to North Dakota safe and sound. Thank you for your prayers! Gram is holding on, but she is very weak and frail. Just so glad to be in her own home.

2. DH has one more paper to write for his class this weekend. Hurray! The end is near (and I mean that in a good way). Hopefully he does well on these papers so we will be all set for his graduation in May. Three years and almost done!

3. Spring cleaning continues, though not as speedily as I would have liked. Oh well, I have a small child that is constantly on the move and needs supervision. Plus it's fun to stop and have dance breaks. She loves watching me do the Irish jig...or just jump around all silly-like.

4. I'm seriously yearning for REAL springtime. I think my favorite spring was when I lived in Washington DC...now that is spring done right! Again, living in Florida is wonderful (don't begrudge me that), but I definitely enjoy the seasons. In Florida all we have is Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer, and Christmas.

5. I am going to Confession tomorrow!! and I'm super excited and grateful! Our diocese is having "Reconciliation Weekend;" so select churches become the host sites to have lots of priests available for confession. Our parish isn't a host, but there is a church within 10 miles that is, so I'm going!

6. I'm mulling over a Holy Week Fine Art post to share. Stay tuned.

7. Daffodils are in my top 5 of favorite flowers. Sweet!

No comments: