Monday, April 20, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Monday, April 20, 2009

Outside my window...is a nice breeze.

I am thinking...about joining Pearl for a nap.

I am thankful for...Monday's cleaning routine.

From the kitchen...

Monday: Italian Chicken over Rice, steamed carrots, broccoli, and pears with vanilla ice cream for dessert.
Tuesday: Pasta Night--Ziti
Wednesday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn
Thursday: leftovers; DH with Men's group
Friday: Slow-cooked Mac and Cheese, salad, snap peas

I am wearing...navy blue skirt and a really old LL Bean tee shirt.

I am creating...order from chaos.

I am going...to enjoy the week with DH before he has another business trip.

I am reading...Emilie's Creative Home Organizer by Emilie Barnes. So far, so good.

I am hoping...that the nap will rejuvenate me in our weekly cleaning chores.

I am hearing...the washer, DH on a conference call, and the baby monitor.

Around the house...snacks to donate to the Campus Ministry.

One of my favorite things...Stanley Cup Playoffs. Go Pens!

A few plans for the rest of the week: plan an impromptu baby shower, grocery shopping, picnic in the park with our Pastor, help with the Campus Ministry Meal, start preparing for the Joy-Filled Marriage seminar that DH and I will be facilitating.

A Picture Thought I Am Sharing:

Our Easter Egg Tree, given to us by my mother-in-law.

No comments: