1. I think I need to be more specific with my prayers. Last night I prayed that we would be able to go to Mass today to celebrate the Feast of the Sacred Heart. Well, we got there. We just didn't make it all the way through due to a screaming banshee I just happened to bring along.
2. Pearl's top two teeth are coming in; hence the banshee behavior.
3. I know some babies don't mind teething or have minimal fussiness. That doesn't seem to be the case with us...at all!
4. I'm trying not to be bitter about that.
5. I'm failing miserably.
6. We are having our Associate Pastor and our summer seminarian over for dinner tonight. On the menu: Garden Salad, Brussel sprouts with bacon, Baked Potatoes with toppings, Steaks, and Brownies a la mode for dessert.
7. We start the first of the home projects this Saturday. I'm hoping to take before and after pictures. That way I can really tell that we're getting things done!