Monday, July 13, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window ...little cloudy but mostly sunny. Will we get a chance to swim today?

***

I am listening to...DH and Pearl at the breakfast table.

***

To Live the Liturgy...Celebrate the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel this week.

***

To be Fit and Happy...More walks and swim time as dictated by summer weather constraints.

***

I am thankful for...the continual journey to bring order to our home and peace to my soul.

***


From the kitchen ...

Monday: Chicken Broccoli Alfredo and salad.
Tuesday: Dinner with the College Students
Wednesday: Pinto Bean Chili over rice with cornbread.
Thursday: Pierogi's and Polish Sausage
Friday: Split Pea soup and grilled cheese sandwiches

***

I am wearing ...Navy yoga capri's and a kelly green tee.

***

I am creating ...order in our home and peace in my soul as inspired by my current reading selection.

***

I am reading...Graced and Gifted by Kimberly Hahn.

***

I am hoping for...continued progress of the summer projects. Over the weekend we set up a new shelving unit to get the books up and out of Pearl-reach. I really like it and am quite pleased with how it is looking.

***

On Keeping Home ... We don't have much planned thus far for the week in terms of outings. So staying at home and working on some ongoing cleaning and organizing projects.

***

One of my favorite things ...cherries! In season and delicious.


***

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: assisting with a project with our Campus Ministry, preparation for our last Joy-Filled Marriage Seminar this Sunday, regularly scheduled car maintenance on Saturday, and, as always, more Pearl-proofing.

***



No comments: