Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Splotchy

Pearl's beautiful baby skin has looking pretty rough this past week. It started with teething rash on her cheeks, but we awoke Tuesday morning to see a rash all over her back, neck and face.

To the doctor's we went. After the hour ride there, we waiting 50 minutes in the patient room, and then spent 8 minutes with the doctor.

Sigh.

He thinks she has eczema.

DH and I think otherwise. It looks to be hives of some sort. She's been exposed to cats, new detergent and new foods in the past week, so there are a few potential culprits.

She doesn't seem to be too bothered by the rash, but we're on a mission to figure out the case and eliminate the perpetrator.

On a completely unrelated note: I tried on a pair of my favorite pre-baby khaki's today. They totally fit! I hate buying new clothes....scratch that. I like getting new clothes, I hate spending money!! So this will definitely keep the green in my pocket.

1 comment:

JRH said...

congrats on the khaki's!!! that's gotta feel good! :)

you gotta go with your gut on the rash thing... why is your doc an hour away?