Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Heartened and Disheartened

Heartened: Last night we didn't have quite the night I had hoped for Pearl. Up a few too many times. However, as she awoke a little earlier this morning, it enabled us to get out the door more quickly to pick up a few items from the grocery store.

As I was driving there, I checked the time and realized that we could make it to morning Mass!! And it's the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary. Score! So we took an awesome detour over to Mass and finished the grocery shopping afterwards. Thank you guardian angel for getting us up and over there in time!

Disheartened:Checking out some sites this morning and all of what I found on American Papist makes my heart hurt. Lord, Have Mercy! Let us continue in prayer!

Heartened: Friends of ours are moving this weekend as the Marine Corps beckons. We get to have them over for dinner tonight for one last gathering. Excited to visit with them and praying for their journey.

No comments: