Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Graduate

We had safe travels to and from my sister's graduation (thank you for your prayers) and I even managed to take a few photo's.



My sister graduated in Radiology Technology on Friday and took her boards on Saturday. She passed!! Now on to get her state license and she's good to go.



We got a family photo op after the ceremony. My brother and his wife were able to take a long lunch from work to join us for the ceremony and lunch afterwards. My Dad was able to squeeze in the ceremony in between operations (surgeon) and he was civil to my mom. That was a bonus.

All in all a couple of days that could have been really unpleasant but turned out rather well.

Except that we definitely know that Pearl is allergic to cats. My mom has 4. Pearl is covered in hives. Yuck.


No comments: