Monday, April 26, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window ... Still yucky after yesterday's tornado watch and rain all through the night.

***

I am listening to... Pearl starting to stir.

***


To Live the Liturgy...Hoping to make some daily Mass this week. We will also be celebrating the feast of St. Catherine of Siena on Thursday. I have a CD set about her that I'm hoping to listen to as well.

***

To be Fit and Happy...Pool season is starting soon. I recently acquired this book to help Pearl get more comfortable in the water.

***


I am thankful for...a lovely weekend back at home. DH and I were able to watch the Blind Side last night after Pearl went to bed. What a great movie!

***

From the kitchen ...

Monday: Chicken thighs over rice, veggies, and biscuits
Tuesday: Pasta Alfredo with spring vegetables
Wednesday: Bean, Cheese and Rice Enchilada Bake with veggies and cornbread
Thursday: Night with the College Students
Friday: Chicken Legs, Homefries and veggies


***

I am wearing...pj's still.

***

I am creating ...renovation plans.

***

I am reading... Swim book above.

***

I am pondering...sub-fertility, infertility, and fertility.

***

I am hoping for...Hope.

***

On Keeping Home...Lots of errands this morning, but later some chores to get back into.

***

One of my favorite things ... ipod docking station. It's been really fun to have on while I mop the floors.

***

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Shoe Repair place to see if they can fix my shoes, call and set up a shooting class for a few girlfriends and myself, Library storytime, Bonfire on the Beach with the college students, attend a wedding this weekend.

A picture thought I am sharing:


Pearl is so happy with the shoes I found at Goodwill. Under a dollar and now she matches her Daddy. Makes her so happy!


No comments: