Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stalling

I think I feel that's where we're at with things. Or maybe I think that's what God is doing here.

I don't know, but I can say that I'm getting a little frustrated sitting in this mud puddle.

Renovations:
We're still comparing ideas and bids to re-do the kitchen cabinets. Once we get that lined up, we can line up the tiling work and after that start on the laminate re-do.

House Hunting:
The house we like the most still hasn't been listed yet and nothing else is showing up that could work for us. If we do see something that we know could work it goes off the market too quickly. Le sigh. This is a hard place to be in, but I'm telling myself that the Lord is at work here and to just sit still and let him work.

In other news:
Our renter said he might be moving soon. He only has to give us a month's notice, so we'll see how that plays out. And our dryer is officially caput. It's death rattle has been getting louder and louder the past weeks despite DH's tinkering with it. I know that he can fix just about anything so I asked why he couldn't fix it. He looked over and said, "Honestly honey, this dryer is so old it might just be going." He's going to look at it again tonight, but in the meantime everything is getting dryed on the drying racks. I'm hoping the clothies make it, since I kind of pushed my washing day a bit back.



No comments: