Monday, April 19, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window ... Very overcast and chances of more rain arriving later.

***

I am listening to... "Always on my Mind" by Willie Nelson

***


To Live the Liturgy...Hoping to make some daily Mass this week.

***

To be Fit and Happy...Pool season is starting soon. I recently acquired this book to help Pearl get more comfortable in the water.

***


I am thankful for...a lovely Saturday morning at the park with Pearl and a dear friend. We enjoyed the slide, swings and nature walk.

***

From the kitchen ...Can't decide on dinner. 1) Use chicken leftovers in chicken taco's or 2) create a tuna casserole?


***

I am wearing...white eyelet top and turquoise skirt

***

I am creating ...hmm, what am I creating? well, besides dinner later...I guess, cleaner spaces as we continue to pack stuff up for storage in prep. for the floors project.

***

I am reading... Swim book above as well as No-Cry Potty Training Solution by Elizabeth Pantley.

***

I am pondering...sub-fertility, infertility, and fertility.

***

I am hoping for...Hope.

***

On Keeping Home...Tidying up this afternoon in preparation for DH's return from a business trip. Hurray!

***

One of my favorite things ... ipod docking station. It's been really fun to have on while I mop the floors.

***

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Library trip and Attend my sister's graduation. That's pretty much in for planned events. Rest of the week is trying to get things lined up for floors project.


No comments: