Monday, June 28, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook--Evening Edition

Outside My Window ...The sun is setting and the heat index is now under 90.

***

I am listening to...the dryer whirring.

***

To Live the Liturgy...Making plans to get to Confession, attend First Friday adoration and Mass throughout the week.

***

To be Fit and Happy...Definitely needing the ice cream to leave our freezer. That's not helping. We've been at the pool and gotten a few walks in, but I need to rev sumptin up! More cardio and DH insists on "training" me. I keep reminding him that I'm a girl and not one of the guys:)

I also had some labwork done this past week as per Dr's request. He was concerned about my Vit. D levels and just heard today that he was right: they are too low. Apparently they should be between 32-100 (that is a big range), but mine fell short at 27. So he called in a prescription which I'll pick up tomorrow.

***

I am thankful for...Grace. Pearl is cutting her second year molars and is chewing and biting on things. A very cranky little girl who is quite volatile.

***

From the kitchen ...There are three cartons of eggs in my fridge, since I'll be making "Heavenly Eggs" for the College Students' Mass and Meal tomorrow.


***

I am wearing...comfy evening clothes.

***

I am creating ...exercise plansf or me and some jazzed up play areas for Pearl.

***

I am reading... The Four Teresas by Gina Loehr. Review coming soon:)

***

I am pondering...how to create more order in my home. Specifically more de-cluttering. I realize that I am a very visual person and if thinks look nice and tidy I tend to be more peaceful throughout the day.

***

I am hoping for...wisdom and prudence as we continue our house hunt.

***

On Keeping Home... I'm re-evaluating some of the cleaning products I use. Deciding which ones I want to keep and which I want to purge.

***

One of my favorite things ...Late night card games with DH.

***

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Library Storytime, a few friend visits, Mass, Adoration, Pearl's godpapa over for dinner, and a birthday party this weekend for our friend, Gabriel's, 2nd bday!

***



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look forward to hearing your review on The Four Teresas! Happy reading!