Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Rosary...with Children

I came across a great book that we have begun using with Pearl during family prayer time in the evening.

 Bead by Bead Rosary Books

Unfortunately, though, there is only the Joyful Mysteries book available.

What we loved so much was that each Hail Mary had a picture that slowly took you through the mystery.  Pearl is really enjoying it and I'm looking for something similar for the Joyful and Glorious Mysteries.

Anybody have any suggestions for other helpful Rosary books?

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I don't have any book ideas (I was thinking of making something of my own but never have gotten to it).

You've probably seen these sites before, but just in case not, I thought they were pretty brilliant ideas:

http://starrymantle.blogspot.com/2011/02/rosary-reflections-all-mysteries.html?m=1

And
http://ponderedinmyheart.typepad.com/pondered_in_my_heart/2009/04/praying-the-rosary-with-little-ones.html

If you come across any other good resources, please let me know!