Thursday, June 5, 2014

Almost 2 months later

A moment sitting down finishing lunch's leftovers. Yay:)

J man turned 8 weeks old on Tuesday.  I'm still sleep deprived, but I feel like I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel that is newborn exhaustion.

This time around I felt like I had to jump back in so fast with olders to care for and DH recovering from a month long sinus infection and a big mentally exhausting work transition for him.

Whew!

Thank goodness for holy energy and the Sacrament of Confession, and an abundance of grace.  Buckets of grace.

Also some great reads and resources I'm delving into including Auntie Leila's book--The Little Oratory.  Love it.  Love the podcasts that Elizabeth Foss and she are putting together.  I would put links to these, but ...yeah...sleepy no think-itus.

But happy news.  We are planning J's baptism for this weekend, the Feast of Pentecost.  Awesome!  So excited but also a little nervous.  Princess is quite the handful...aren't all 2 year olds?  She pretty much launches herself everywhere she goes with intense enthusiasm.  And J wants to eat.all.the.time.  So having to interupt him for the actual baptism part is going to be interesting.  I've thought about if I could just uncover his head from under the nursing cover and make that work....

Say some prayers!


meeting Sr. Giovanna for the first time


sweet smiles for Daddy


last day of kindergarten.  I think Pearl's hair has grown 3 inches this year!




building legos


No comments: