Monday, March 1, 2010

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window ... The sun is getting up earlier which is waking me up earlier each day. I need to find a better way to block out the light.

***

I am listening to... sounds that indicate Pearl is starting to awake.

***

To Live the Liturgy...Mass on Wednesday and a few Lenten activities.

***

To be Fit and Happy...Hopefully some clear days for some long walks and some playground time.

***

I am thankful for...some sleep. We had three days on minimal, but last night recharged me somewhat. It wasn't great, but I'll take it.

***


From the kitchen ...

Monday: Roast Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Salad and Veggies
Tuesday: Pasta Night
Wednesday: BBQ Baked Chicken, Green Salad, Chips and Fruit Salad
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Split Pea Soup and Grilled Cheese
Saturday: Taco's with Whipped Beans and Spanish Rice
Sunday: Pot Roast with Carrots and Potatoes


***

I am wearing...still in Pj's

***

I am creating ...Clean Living Spaces and Clean Hearts in preparation for Easter. Both physical and spiritual cleaning.

***

I am reading... some books on signing from the library.

***

I am hoping for...the right house to come along.

***

On Keeping Home ... Finalizing my Lenten Cleaning Plan and getting right into it.This week we will be in the Kitchen.

***

One of my favorite things ... Anticipation and Preparation. I love the Seasons of Advent and Lent. Having so many weeks to enter into the mysteries of the Faith and prepare our hearts.

***

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Toddler Storytime, Lenten Cleaning Plan (Kitchen), Weekly Errands, Wednesday Mass, making Feast Day plans, visit with a friend over the weekend, Househunting Continued.

***



No comments: