Sunday, December 8, 2013

The December Whirlwind

So much on the to-do list.

We just returned from a sweet trip out to see DH's sister's family and be at the baptism of my first goddaughter.  It was lovely.

However, so fast, and then we return to the hustle and bustle of a very short Advent.  I am gathering my thoughts as I look over "my plans" and ask to see what His plans are for our family this Advent.

There are some great resources I'm tapping into as I make sense of the secular needs that need to be addressed and keep the core focused on His Precious Love Came Down.

Mary's Advent Series at Better Than Eden

Come, Lord Jesus: Meditations on Waiting by Mother Mary Francis, P.C.C.

Joy of the Gospel for Advent Families by Elizabeth Foss.  She has some great stuff in the archives as well.

Post Resurrection: Why I'm Not Homeschool Superstar by Sarah at Amongst Lovely Things.  A post that was quite timely.  She has some gems as well to peruse.

God Be Praised!

No comments: